Canada Small Business Financing Act
Funds for your dreams
The Canada Small Business Financing (CSBF) Act was enacted by Industry Canada in 1999 to help small businesses like yours establish, expand, modernize and improve.
- a government guaranteed loan to help you acquire eligible business related equipment, land or other assets
- fixed or floating rates
- flexible repayment options
- Life, Critical Illness and Disability insurance coverage available
Business Member perks
- Because you're a member of SCU, your loan application will be processed locally by senior management and lending service representatives. That means you'll always be working with someone who knows and understands you and your goals.
- If you are a member of SCU, the interest you pay may be eligible for our equity allocation program.
What you'll need to apply for this loan
- annual Financial Statements & minimum 3 years of income tax information
- current financial information (listing of assets, liabilities & payments)
- cash flow projections
- this product is available to members on approved credit
- Government of Canada registration fees apply
Learn more about the Canada Small Business Financing Program